Lyfta is a subscription-based digital platform where teachers and pupils can access stunning immersive storyworlds, full of engaging films, rich media content and infographics, coupled with curriculum-based lesson plans. Lyfta brings to life abstract concepts in an exciting and engaging way so that children can understand what different things mean and how they work in real life.
We call for complete non-fiction (documentary) films from all over the world between 2 to 7 minutes in duration for consideration to be included on our educational platform.
The selected films will be offered a global distribution agreement for educational purposes.
Submission criteria for the films:
● A compelling, human character-led non-fiction story.
● Duration: 2-7 minutes.
● Year of production: 2015 – 2018
● Format: at least HD video quality with stereo sound (important: all dialogue must be
● The submitted preview of the film must have either English subtitles or English language
● Global distribution rights for educational use must be available.
Submit your film here:www.lyfta.com/for-filmmakers
Submission deadline: November 30th, 2018
At Lyfta, we believe that real-life stories are a powerful tool for learning and provide great potential to inspire and empower a new generation of globally aware, empathetic changemakers. Imagine your short doc educating over 100,000 pupils worldwide!
For more information, please visit: www.lyfta.com
Sami Jahnukainen / Head of Content